Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another loucher lost…
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Cake Hole
Jack Batemaster
I just found out that Jacal01 recently passed away from lung cancer. You probably don't remember him. He wasn't much worth remembering, but some of you met him at JackFest. He was the creepy Wally Walrus looking guy that the ladies were complaining about. Not as tragic or as sad as Fluffy G but it gets me wondering who's next?
Tibro
IPB Image
Tibro
Try to maintain.

Please.
Kirk
Sad
We're all next.
Kirk
It's a shame when we only see old friends at times like these, but it's good to see your face Jack.
Jaded Prole
Yes, it is.

Jacal01 was kind of creepy but really just a sad and lonely sort. Sad to hear he died.

Life is a brief and tenuous condition.
Kirk
When I was a child we would go to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago Illinois. There were small huts scattered throughout that sold bags of marshmallows at an inflated price so you could feed the animals, especially the giraffes as I remember. They (the giraffes) would come down fast like a falling tree then gently take one from your hand and it seemed like a thrill. Later in my youth I learned that many of the animals (especially the giraffes) at the Brookfield zoo had become ill.
Sometimes it reminds me of this place, especially the fond memories, the sweet taste and then the tinge of guilt that just maybe I could have done better.
Tibro
Coulda done betterer???
Kirk
Not sure what you were linking but there is a bright tidbit, so far as I know they still exist and in my defense, they liked it, in fact the horny buggers loved it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.