Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When I get that job at the Treasury...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Arts & Philosphical Sundries
Hiram
user posted image

(It's been a slow, Photoshoppy kind of day at work.)
Absomphe
worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif
Mulletman
What job do you have? I want in!
Conju
My guess is he is a web graphics designer.

Once again Hiram, you have outdone yourself. Your skills in photoshop never cease to amaze me!
G&C
Hiram,

EXCELLENT! absintheglass-glow2.gif
Absomphe

INDEED!!!
I_B_Puffin
Must not be using the latest version of Photoshop. The big new of late about Photoshop is that the newest version won't let you import pictures of money. Which I guess is ok, unless you're a graphic artist. You wonder how they could make such a stupid decision. Did they ever look at an advertisement from a bank, car dealer, financial instution, etc..
Hiram
QUOTE (I_B_Puffin @ Feb 25 2004, 11:07 PM)
Must not be using the latest version of Photoshop. The big new of late about Photoshop is that the newest version won't let you import pictures of money. Which I guess is ok, unless you're a graphic artist. You wonder how they could make such a stupid decision. Did they ever look at an advertisement from a bank, car dealer, financial instution, etc..

I have the latest version, but this is the first time I've heard that, and rather than not "letting you import pictures of money" I'm sure it more a problem of the new currency designs defying scanning accurately because of the holograms..
Mulletman
I just tried it in 7.0 and no problems.........although it was a low quality 72 dpi file so obviously not worth trying to print.
Hiram
No problem here.

Hiram
Or here.
Hiram
Thanks for the links! "Photoshop CS" is the new PS "upgrade."

Ironically:

"The professional standard in desktop digital imaging
Get superior results faster with industry-standard Adobe¨ Photoshop¨ CS software, the powerful new upgrade from Photoshop 7.0. You're in control with "indispensable new features" for graphic and Web designers, photographers, and video professionals."

It looks like this whole build was released to accomodate the government's and international banker's demands.

Scary fucking shit. I'll stick with PS 7 as long as I can.
Wolfgang
Viva photoshop ! Now we can almost do like the government and their alchemist "Greenspan" and print as much money as we want, grow huge debt and never pay anything but promise to pay on paper ! harhar.gif
Artemis
The big new of late about Photoshop is that the newest version won't let you import pictures of money.

I've heard that - I also heard there is a very simple workaround, but I don't remember the details.
grey boy
Damned Illuminati is everywhere.....
Artemis
If they were sitting on the couch drinking beer and watching hockey on TV, they wouldn't be much of an Illuminati, now would they?
Artemis
The new three-dollar bill:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.