Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > Administrative News & Site Updates
Conju
The view complete list link above the list of members has dissapeared. Is this an admin and moderator exclusive function now?
Hiram
I thought I was imagining things.
Artemis
I click on "Members" right under the word "Logged" at "Logged in as:" and the whole list comes up. although not all on the same page. So there's no problem that I can see.
Conju
I'm talking about the link above the list of active members down at the bottom, not the one at the top.
musicgeek
I noticed this also...thought maybe it was just me.
Artemis
Since you can still see the list of members, I still don't see a problem. No harm, no foul.
hartsmar
Well, the point of that link, located down by "currently online..." was that you could see what member/guest was doing what. You could see which topic someone was reading, etc...

That's the difference.

Conju
Thank you hartsmar.
Artemis
Well, the point of that link, located down by "currently online..." was that you could see what member/guest was doing what. You could see which topic someone was reading, etc...

Oh that. That was my doing. It's gone because I wanted it gone, and I'm not a damned bit sorry about it. I don't like wearing a tracking device.
Jack Batemaster
OK
Eire
Well that sucks, I found it really handy when PMing, besides its really more of a short cut to find where people are, if someones really interested in tracking you it just takes a few extra clicks.

damn I'm so friggin tired, up for three days and counting

gun thug.gif
Artemis
Well that sucks

One man's plaything is another man's pain in the ass.
dildollpink.gif

I found it really handy when PMing, besides its really more of a short cut to find where people are,

PM away. If they're on the board and they care to respond, you'll know it by the response. It doesn't matter where they are when you PM them. You can still see the list of who's in the house at any given time, you just can't use Onstar to track them. You can also see who's in a given room (thread) by looking at the bottom. It's actually that I wanted to be rid of; the thing you guys are complaining about, I didn't even know existed, which shows how much use I had for it.

if someones really interested in tracking you it just takes a few extra clicks.

Exactly. If the forum had a feature whereby a helper monkey came out and hit them with a sock full of quarters, I would ask for that too. But it doesn't, so I'll settle for a few extra clicks.
Conju
"Exactly. If the forum had a feature whereby a helper monkey came out and hit them with a sock full of quarters, I would ask for that too. But it doesn't, so I'll settle for a few extra clicks. "

Brilliant!
Artemis
I can't claim 100% credit.

It was the bastard child of
Death Wish
with Charles Bronson, and the TRUNK MONKEY. See the TRUNK MONKEY thread.
Conju
Wasn't that on saturday night live or conan o brian or something?
Artemis
I haven't watched SNL since Bill Murray was on it, and I've never watched the other, so I can't say.

I saw it for the first time two days ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.